- Garrard names new superintendent May 17, 2013LANCASTER — Garrard County Board of Education has named a new school superintendent, effective July 1. […]
- Public Record for May 19, 2013 May 17, 2013BOYLE […]
- Garrard explores refunding tax May 15, 2013LANCASTER — When Garrard County Judge-Executive John Wilson announced to the Fiscal Court last August that the county had paid off the $4.5 million hospital debt 10 years early, discussions began on how quickly the insurance premium tax, which had been burdening taxpayers while decreasing the debt, could be repealed. […]
- Attorney General: Lancaster council violated Open Meetings Act May 14, 2013LANCASTER — In a May 6 ruling, the Kentucky Attorney General’s office said the behavior of the Lancaster City Council members “fell within the zone of conduct prohibited” by the Open Meetings Act. […]
- Investigation into assault of Lancaster woman continues May 14, 2013LANCASTER — Police are still investigating the events that led to the hospitalization of a Lancaster woman Saturday after she was assaulted by a man whom police believe to be an ex-boyfriend. […]
Work: (859) 236-2551 ext. 127
Home: (859) 474-0747
@ 7 p.m. in the city council chambers of city hall. I’ll be trying something new since I can’t usually get Internet access to post live updates here — I’ll be using Twitter, since I can text updates to it with my cell phone. I’ve not really used Twitter much but if you’d like to keep up with what’s going on in the work session, you can check my twitter page or follow me if you have an account.