- Garrard names new superintendent May 17, 2013LANCASTER — Garrard County Board of Education has named a new school superintendent, effective July 1. […]
- Public Record for May 19, 2013 May 17, 2013BOYLE […]
- Garrard explores refunding tax May 15, 2013LANCASTER — When Garrard County Judge-Executive John Wilson announced to the Fiscal Court last August that the county had paid off the $4.5 million hospital debt 10 years early, discussions began on how quickly the insurance premium tax, which had been burdening taxpayers while decreasing the debt, could be repealed. […]
- Attorney General: Lancaster council violated Open Meetings Act May 14, 2013LANCASTER — In a May 6 ruling, the Kentucky Attorney General’s office said the behavior of the Lancaster City Council members “fell within the zone of conduct prohibited” by the Open Meetings Act. […]
- Investigation into assault of Lancaster woman continues May 14, 2013LANCASTER — Police are still investigating the events that led to the hospitalization of a Lancaster woman Saturday after she was assaulted by a man whom police believe to be an ex-boyfriend. […]
Work: (859) 236-2551 ext. 127
Home: (859) 474-0747
Police are looking for a man who led them on a multi-county chase on Christmas Eve, including Garrard County. The man is named Paul David Brown and apparently Lancaster police and the Garrard County Sheriff were involved in chasing him. He has one warrant for his arrest currently from the state probation and parole office. More info to follow this shortly.